Firstly I started working on QS Hickory Dickory Dock by Nancy Faulkner. I managed to complete 2,796 of 26,775 stitches in one week which means I have completed 10.44%. It was quite a lot of background using only 3-4 colours so progress was quite quick. I am sure my progress will slow down once the confetti starts.
The second project was the SAL SK Masquerade. I have now completed 10,613 of 18,919 stitches which is now 56.1% complete. I still haven't completed the first page but I love how you can see the details coming through. I haven't decided yet whether to carry on stitching Masquerade for the time being or rotate onto something else.