Followers

Saturday 16 October 2010

Just a little update

Well I've finished the birthday card for my niece and here is the finished article.


I've also decided to change how I work my rotation.  I found I wasn't getting enough accomplished in a week to see any progress which was getting me down a bit.  I have therefore decided to work on each project until I either complete a page or get fed up working on it - which ever comes first.  So the projects I have on the go now are:-
  1. Shy Baby
  2. Butterflies Galore - SK
  3. Masquerade - SAL SK
  4. Train of Dreams
  5. Christmas Stocking (Non HAED)
  6. Christmas Cards (Non HAED)
  7. Charlie's Ark (Non HAED)
  8. Hickory Dickory Dock - QS
  9. Samuel (Photo of my son charted by HAED)
So I probably won't be posting every week but will just post every time I change project.

No comments: