- Masquerade SK - complete - this was the June to Dec 2010 SAL and I have currently completed 61.83%
- Butterflies Galore SK - complete 75% - I have currently done 45.21%
- Christmas Stocking - complete by Christmas 2012 - I find this quite hard going sometimes as it is a very simple pattern and has huge blocks of the same colour so my goal is to have completed it by Christmas 2012 when Samuel will be nearly 3
- Hickory Dickory Dock QS - complete 50% - I have currently done 10.44%
- Christmas Cards & Bookmarks - I would like to have 5 bookmarks for my mum to sell at next years Church Christmas Fair and I would like to have 6 Christmas cards to be able to send to family members
- Train of Dreams - complete 1 page - I have currently done 3.51%. I am finding this project quite hard to motivate myself to stitch. It's a strange one because I love stitching it when I get started but I never want to start sewing it. The really odd thing is it is one of my most favourite designs so I can't understand why I find it so hard getting started on it.
- Shy Baby - complete 3 pages - I have currently done 6.86%. I love stitching this design and have to stop myself from stitching on it all the time to do some stitching on other projects.
- Samuel - complete 20% - I have currently done 2.63%. This is a photo of my son that Michele charted for me.
- Blue Rose Fairy QS - complete 2 pages - this is the 2011 SAL so I haven't currently started it.
I have been working on the photo of my son this week and am going to work on it a couple more days before I post an update.