Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

Trip to Chester Zoo

My husband and I share the same birthday so we always try and take the day off work together and do something special.  This year it was also Russell's 40th birthday so it was a little bit more special.  We decided to go to the zoo for the day and as it was Samuel's first visit to the zoo it was very exciting (for me anyway!).

I decided to have a play with the My Memories digital scrap booking to see what I could make with the photos we took on the day.  It was so easy - I selected a layout and chose for the program to automatically insert the photos so all I had to do was say which photos I wanted to be included.

I then exported the finished scrap book to a DVD and uploaded it to You Tube.  Here's the link if you want to take a look at my little project.


I haven't worked out how to add music or anything yet but for a first attempt I'm really happy with it.


I'd love to hear what you think of my movie and any tips from experienced scrap bookers would be most welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Your movie is great!
I've never made a movie before so can't give any tips.

gracie said...

Wow, your movie looks great. Nice job. I yet have to figure it all out....

CalamityJr said...

Wow! You did a great job. Now I really hope I win the giveaway, lol.

mdgtjulie said...

Your movie was good, but it was hard to read the text, as I didn't have enough time. Maybe next time add in a few extra seconds, if you can? Looks like a good time was had by all!

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow that was very cool. You're layout was awesome. I agree with Julie though the text was a little hard to read. But as I have never used digital scrapping I could just be talking out of my butt! Looks great though and that's all that matters. Sounds like you had a great day. How weird that you share a bday with hubby. Do you take turns pampering each other??
xo