Followers

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

My first blog post of the year and I am hoping to set out a few goals for myself for the year.

Current WIPs I would love to finish in 2013:
  1. Secret Ink Circles Project
  2. Gerbera Daisy Cushion
  3. Six Fat Men
  4. Merry Christmas by the Letter
  5. Masquerade SK
  6. Butterflies Galore SK
I would like to make progress on:
  1. Hanging Loose
  2. Nativity
  3. Rules for Life
  4. Perpetual Calendar
  5. Welcome Banner
  6. Sampler aux Bouquet
  7. Sleeping Beauty's Castle
  8. Inspire
  9. Shy Baby
  10. Train of Dreams
I would like to start:
  1. Celtic Banner
  2. Mini Bookworm Fairy
I am sure there are more projects I will want to start to but I'm going to try my hardest to make 2013 a year of finishes rather than new starts.  Please wish me luck!

Keep stitching and smiling!



3 comments:

sharine said...

Great plans all the best for the new year!

Mii Stitch said...

Good luck with your 2013 plans!

McKenna C. said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see your progress!