Followers

Saturday 6 December 2014

Chinese Symbol Love - KLT Charting - FINISHED 6th December 2014

It's been a little while since my last post but I have been busy stitching.  Wanted to show you today my finish.  I only started this a little over a week ago so it's my fastest finish in a long time.

Kim at KLT Charting has started doing hand dyed fabrics and I couldn't resist when I saw the colour Kira's Call.  So I had to start straight away and this is what I stitched.


I love how the black symbol stands out against the colours of the fabric.  Very happy with my finish.

I'm going to stitch the next page of Stained Glass from Love Thy Thread next and hope to be back posting weekly.

Keep stitching and smiling



2 comments:

Sally said...

Love your finish. That fabric is beautiful.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Lovely finish :-D that fabric is gorgeous.