Followers

Monday 20 April 2015

Stitch from Stash - April

Month: April 2015
Brought forward from March - £10.53 + March £25 = £35.53
Spent: £31.11
Earned: Nothing
Carried forward to April: £4.42

My first purchase this month was a Drawn Thread chart from a Facebook group which cost me £2.

I purchased some DMC variations threads for my new Northern Expressions Needlework project costing in total £9.93.

I purchased two charts from KLT Charting costing £8.

I also got myself some more threads from Jodyri Designs.  I got a duo set of number 5 and number 8 perle in Alaskan Beauty and also a skein of Tropical Bay silk total costs £6.19

I also purchased 4 Just Nan charts from a Facebook group for £5.

Sorry but I've not taken pictures of anything this month.

Keep stitching, smiling and destashing


2 comments:

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Alaskan Beauty is a beauty :), congrats on keeping in budget!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Please stop telling me about cheap charts on FB! They are my weakness.