Followers

Thursday 25 February 2016

Owl SAL - KLT Charting - Owl 4 of 12 - FINISH 8 of 2016

So it's time for the next part of the Owl SAL for KLT Charting.  I am stitching it on an 18 count hand dyed aida from KLT Charting called Dryad Dwelling.  I've decided to count each individual owl as a mini finish for the year so this one is my eighth finish for 2016.

As there are 12 owls I decided to stitch each one in a colour that I feel relates to a month of the year.  So owl four represents April to me and is stitched in Summer in Bloom from Jodyri Designs.

So here is owl number 4:



And all the owls so far:



Keep stitching and smiling



9 comments:

Rachel said...

Hello! I don't know why I haven't come across your blog before! I love the Owls and Passport you're stitching and am now looking forward to reading your older posts to see what other gems you have stitched or are stitching. :)

cucki said...

Sweetest owl :)
Love them x

Justine said...

Wow they look fabulous all stitched up in a row!

Annie said...

They're awesome! You're doing a wonderful job choosing the colors for each one.

Mii Stitch said...

Your little owls look so cute all together! I love your choice of fabric too :)

Amy said...

I really love your owls. And the thread colors you've chosen are perfect!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your owls are looking lovely, a nice range of pastel colours for the Spring!

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing another owl. I really love all the different eyes too.

Heather said...

Great color choice for this one :). Very spring