Followers

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Halloween Mystery SAL - Jodyri Designs - Part 2

I was again lucky enough to be asked to model stitch the Halloween mystery SAL for Jodyri Designs.  Being asked to model stitch means I also get to see the whole chart before the participants and I have to stitch each section before it is released to the participants.

I have permission to release my pictures of each part of the design as they are released to the participants of the SAL.

I am stitching my design on 28 count Brittney in Toxic Potion with the letters stitched in Witches Brew and the motifs in Nevermore.  The fabric and threads are all available from Jodyri Designs.

Here is part 2 of the SAL:-

Ghosts, Goblins, Spooks galore.  Scary Witches at your door
Since completing this section I have gone back and outlined one side of the letters with one strand of Nevermore to make them more visible.


I've outlined the ghost and the bat and filled in the ghosts eyes and mouth with a Rainbow Gallery glow in the dark thread.  Unfortunately at the moment it doesn't show up or glow so until I can see a difference I don't think I will be adding any more of the glow in the dark thread.

Keep stitching and smiling


3 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Very cool! I'm still debating on this one. I used GITD thread on one project and I really needed to get it under a light and then turn most of the lights off, and I managed a decent photo.

Heather said...

Awesome so far!

Stitching Noni said...

Looking good!
Love the Jodyri thread colours :o)