Followers

Thursday 4 August 2016

Mystery Frog SAL - Frog 3 - KLT Charting - FINISH 24 of 2016

I was again lucky enough to be asked to model stitch the Frog mystery SAL for KLT Charting.  Being asked to model stitch means I also get to see the whole chart before the participants and I have to stitch each section before it is released to the participants.

I have permission to release my pictures of each part of the design as they are released to the participants of the SAL.

If you would like to join in with this SAL you can do so here.

I am stitching this on 18 count January's Boy dyed by KLT Charting.

Frog number 3 is filled in with Poisoned Apple from Jodyri Designs.  As with the Owl SAL I did earlier in the year I am counting each of these frogs as a finish so this is finish number 24 of 2016.



And here's the whole frog family so far.


Keep stitching and smiling


3 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Nice start! I need to sign up for this one now that I've finally finished my owls.

The Crafty Princess said...

I think the frogs are my favourite out of all of these, followed closely by the owls. I wish I could join in but I know I won't keep up. I'll just enjoy yours.
xo Alicia

Heather said...

Aww I love these!