Followers

Friday 23 December 2016

Seasons Greetings

Just a short post sharing three small decorations I have made this month.  I bought the wooden ornaments from Etsy and then made my own design to stitch on them.

I hoped that the design would remind the recipients of the Poinsettia as this is something that I associate with our family Christmases.



I used some overdyed floss from my stash - I can't remember which ones I used unfortunately as I put them away!  I used the full six strands for the satin stitch to get the coverage.  I then glued some fabric to the back to finish them.  I gave them to three of my relatives and I think they liked them.

I have two more blanks which I intend to stitch the same for myself at some point.

This is definitely my last post before the Christmas season so I will wish you all well for the festive period.

Keep stitching and smiling


2 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely ornaments!

Heather said...

Those are cute :)