Followers

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Fragile Landing - KLT Charting - FINISH


I picked up Fragile Landing to work on as my next piece.  I started this during Stitch Maynia 2016 and hadn't worked on it since.  I had a piece of 28 count opal evenweave in an ice dye from Jodyri Designs and thought this design would look good on it as it lets the fabric show through all the gaps.  I stitched it with DMC 310 for the outlines and the Dragonfly was stitched with a hand dyed cotton from Crafty Kitten called Aurora.  Unfortunately this chart is no longer available.

I certainly didn't expect to finish this piece on this round of stitching but I was really enjoying it so just kept going. 







The bottom left hand corner of black lines was out somewhere, so at this point I had to unpick most of that section.



Keep stitching and smiling


1 comment:

Joysze said...

Congrats on the gorgeous finish, Nic!! Looks awesome!