Followers

Saturday 26 January 2019

Hanging Loose - Cross Stitcher Magazine - Finish?


Today I reached the point on the secret project I am working on which I had wanted to and decided to move on to my next project.

You may remember from my last post that the project I would be working on next was Hanging Loose - this was a set of charts from Cross Stitcher Magazine from November 2011.

Here's where it was the last time I worked on it.


So I pulled the project out.  I looked at it - I looked at the ornaments I hadn't stitched yet.  I looked at some threads and thought about how they might work together and I made a decision.

I am retiring this as a WIP, I'm calling it a finish.  I'm not that interested in stitching any more of the baubles at this moment and to be honest I have too many ornaments for our Christmas tree already.

So that means I get to choose a new project to stitch on.

Type of project wheel spun and chose - WIP

WIP wheel chose - Watercolour Gerberas by Riolis

I will be working on this project up to Thursday and then on Friday 1st February I will be having a new start which is going to be Moonkshood by Mirabilia.

Keep stitching and smiling


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like a good idea to me! No point continuing just for the sake of it, especially if your heart isn't in it. Move on and enjoy your next WIP. :)

Katie said...

The ornaments look great. Good luck with your WIP and your new start.