Followers

Monday 21 January 2019

I Love You to the Moon and Back - FINISH

Once I picked this piece up I was surprised at how close it was to being finished.  So I decided to stitch on it until I had completed it before spinning the wheel.

This was stitched on a piece of hand dyed silvered aida from Jodyri Designs and all the threads I used were also from Jodyri.  I designed this piece myself and this is what I always used to say to my son at bed time and I couldn't find a chart that had exactly those words.  I have to say stitching on the dark silvered aida wasn't easy and I had to use my magnifier to stitch most of it.  I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

The first photo is my starting point and the next photos were taken at 7pm each day.










I also managed to put some stitches in on my Perpetual Calendar piece.


I am going to stitch on my secret project for a few days but thought I would spin the wheel now so you know what you will be seeing next.

Project type wheel chose - calendar

So I will stitch on the piece that it has been the longest since I worked on - which according to my spreadsheet is Hanging Loose.  This was a design from a cross stitch magazine of Christmas ornaments.

You should see an update in the next few days.

Keep stitching and smiling


2 comments:

Katie said...

Great work. Beautiful finish! Good luck making progress on your secret stitch and your Hanging Loose piece.

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I Love You To The Moon is an absolutely fabulous finish, on beautiful fabric with gorgeous threads. I hope you're really proud of yourself for designing that. Good luck with your next wheel-spin. :)