Followers

Thursday 3 January 2019

Roses of Provence by Mirabilia - 03.01.19

My first new start for 2019 was Roses of Provence my Mirabilia.  I am stitching her on a 28 count evenweave called Smokey Rose from KLT Charting, unfortunately Kim has stopped dyeing fabric so it is no longer available.

I take a photo of my stitching each day at 7pm and post on Instagram.  Here is my progress over the last three days.




So tonight I spun the wheel to decide first of all whether to stick with this project or switch to another one.  The choice was switch.

I then spun for the type of project to work on.  Originally the choices on this wheel were WIP, Calendar or Designer.  I've added in a category for Birth Sampler as I have a secret project I'm stitching on for a family member, I won't be able to share pictures of this until it has been gifted.

Tonight the wheel choice was Designer.  On spinning the Designer wheel it chose Samsarah Designs.  I only have one project I am working on from Samsarah which is Perpetual Calendar.  The last time I worked on this was in November 2012!!  High time it came out and got some love.

So I will be stitching on this project for the next three nights then repeating the above process again.

It's the 3rd January and up to now I am sticking with my 2019 plans.  Let's see how long it lasts.

Keep stitching and smiling


3 comments:

Katie said...

Great WIP progress. I totally follow your wheels. Neat idea.

Rachel said...

Great start to the New Year. There is no way I could ever let an app decide what I am to stitch but I know it works for a lot of stitchers and hope it works for you. Looking forward to your next update to find out! :)

The Crafty Princess said...

Beautiful start for the New Year Nic. Your stitching is so neat as always. Happy New Year beautiful. Good job sticking to your plans for 3 days. I hope to keep up with mine too. Time will tell LOL!
xo Alicia