Followers

Friday 29 April 2011

Masquerade as of 28.04.11

So I've been working on Masquerade again this week and finally feel like I am making progress.  I did 863 stitches this week which means she is now 83.01% complete.  I can finally see the end in sight.

On the knitting front I've not made any further progress with Little Boy Blue this week but I have managed to do quite a bit on the blanket for my cousins baby.

                                

 I also had a little more success with my baking this week.  I made triple chocolate cookies and Devon simnel loaf.  Everyone who had some said they were both delicious.  Might try making the carrot cake again next week (following the recipe properly this time!!)





6 comments:

Lou said...

Masquerade is really coming on now! It looks like you need a few stitches here and there to make even more progress - she is lovely : )
You're baking was indeed delicious this week - and I'm looking forward to tasting carrot cake!
Knitting is also looking fantastic!

Karen said...

Kudos on so much progress on Masquerade. happy stitching....

Lita said...

Hi there, nice to meet you! It's so nice to see your progress on Masquerade. She's so amazing! Keep up your great work and happy stitching!

Nic said...

Thanks everyone :-)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Masquerade is coming along nicely. Not long til a Happy Dance!

Lita said...

You're very welcome Nic, you deserve the appreciation because you have done a wonderful work! :) Have a wonderful stitching day!