Followers

Saturday 14 May 2011

Little Boy Blue - 14.04.11 - Happy Dance!

Firstly I am going to apologise for this picture heavy post but I am ridiculously proud that I have made something for my son to wear!!  It was my intention to sew it up myself but due to the fact that I've never stitched anything up before and that I wouldn't get chance to spend time with my mum showing me how to do it over the next 7 weeks, I decided to ask my mum to stitch it up for me so that it would still fit Samuel when it was finished.  I went over to my mum and dad's today and there it was finished.  Here's some pics of Samuel in his new jumper and the jumper itself.  The one's with Samuel are action shots as he wouldn't keep still for me to take a photo!












4 comments:

Catherine said...

It's lovely!

Nic said...

Thank you Catherine x

shirley said...

well done nic if im not stitching im knitting samuel looks lovely in it to

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely jumper, and just in time now the chilly weather is back!