Followers

Saturday 30 July 2011

Hickory Dickory Dock QS as of 30.07.11 - 50% COMPLETE!

I've not posted for a while as I have been concentrating on achieving some of the goals I set myself on this blog and the HAED bulletin board.  I decided to put them into order of the least to do to complete the goal so I felt I was achieving something.  So the first goal was to complete 50% of Hickory Dickory Dock and here it is.


So the next goal is to complete two pages of this design.  I'm only about 2000 stitches away so I'm hoping to have it done in the next couple of weeks.

Here's the stats.  Since I last worked on this I've completed 880 stitches and in total I've completed 13,384 of 26,775 which is actually only 49.99% complete but I've only got to do 4 stitches to make it 50%!!



2 comments:

Joysze said...

It looks beautiful, Nic. Love those greens.

Good luck with the next 2 pages!! Can't wait to see them. :D

Raven/Missy said...

This is looking fantastic!