Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Damask by Jodyri Designs as at 19.06.13 - a new start


As soon as I saw this design released I knew I had to stitch it as I absolutely adore it.  It is a new design by Michelle Easters at Jodyri Designs.  So imagine my delight when Michelle asked if I would stitch the project as a model for her.  I was absolutely over the moon.



Michelle has also started hand dyeing fabrics as well as thread and we decided that I would stitch this on Fairy Bower for the fabric with Perfect Purples for the thread.



Here are my progress pictures up to now.



Keep stitching and smiling


3 comments:

cucki said...

Sweet progress x

The Crafty Princess said...

Looks great Nic. Love the threads too, beautiful colours.
Alicia xo

Mii Stitch said...

Wow! I think the threads really make the design come to "life"! Nice start x