Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Damask by Jodyri Designs as of 26.06.13

Here's my latest update on Damask by Jodyri Designs.  It is stitched on 18 count Fairy Bower and the thread is Perfect Purples.  The design, hand dyed fabric and hand dyed thread all come from Jodyri Designs.


I've also completed part 6 of the Heartz SAL from Thread Pickerz Silkz.  Hearts nine, ten, eleven and twelve are stitched in Jodyri's Sherbet Dip, Thread Pickerz Silkz Peacock Blue, Crafty Kitten's Raspberry Crush and Crafty Kitten's Dragon Forest.  I'm really enjoying this stitch along and managed to keep up quite well I'm only two weeks behind, the final part was released last week.  I believe the design is going to be for sale on the Thread Pickerz Silkz website if anyone is interested in stitching it.  I added the heart border myself.  The fabric is 20 count aida in the Feb 2011 Ltd Edition from Crafty Kitten.


I'm hoping to have a finish soon on the next part of the perpetual calendar.

Keep stitching and smiling.


4 comments:

cucki said...

Both are so beautiful x

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely stitched flower!

sharine said...

Beautiful colors you are using:)

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

I am loving those hearts - nice finish on the flower too.