Followers

Friday 5 July 2013

Perpetual Calendar Part 7 completed as of 05.07.13

So I've completed the next part in the perpetual calendar the number 2


I changed the background colours a lot from what was charted this time.  I looked for two of my hand dyed threads that I loved and that contrasted with one another.  The main background colour is Salamander and the blue/green squares and circles is Blue Agave both of which are from Jodyri Designs.

I've also made some more progress on my model stitch Damask.  I've used a whole skein of thread now.  I'm trying to make texture in the design with the direction of my stitches.


Keep stitching and smiling


3 comments:

cucki said...

So beautiful x

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

Your calendar is looking great and your damask piece is beautiful.
Have a good weekend (:

Faith... said...

I think your calendar looks great. Love the colors you picked! Can't wait to see the rest...