Followers

Monday 24 February 2014

Holly & Hearts Sampler - Christmas Mystery 2013 - Lizzie Kate - FINISHED 21.02.14

So happy to be posting my first finish of 2014.  I had so little to finish on this piece I really don't know why I didn't finish it last time.

Here are the pictures I took of my progress with this piece.





I really enjoyed stitching this piece.  I got the thread pack with the charts and the colours are beautiful.

I just need to save up now to get it framed - hopefully before Christmas.  If anyone is interested in buying the patterns I am selling them via my Facebook destashing page.



Keep stitching, smiling and destashing


8 comments:

Monica said...

Nice job.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching

Mii Stitch said...

Looks great, beautiful work!

Kristin said...

Lovely. I finished this one recently too. It really is a beautiful sampler. Congrats on the finish.

Kristin

Unknown said...

very pretty :) good job x

The Crafty Princess said...

Awesome work stunner to get in a finish so early in the year. Beautiful stitch.
Alicia xo

Sharon said...

It's gorgeous! Congrats!

Catherine said...

So sweet!