Followers

Friday 19 September 2014

Together Forever - Love Thy Thread - 19th September 2014


So here's the big reveal on my new start it's a chart from Bev at Love Thy Thread called Together Forever.  I'm stitching this for a friend who recently got married.  She has asked that it be kept as neutral as possible so no matter what the room is decorated like it will fit in.  So I've changed the red in the balloons to silver and I'm using Petite Treasure Braid PB58.  I also decided to use black silk for the outline rather than DMC so I am using thread dyed by Eileen at Thread Pickerz Silkz.  I am stitching on a plain white fabric which I think is either 20 or 22 count aida.  I am using one strand of the silver Petite Treasure Braid and two strands of the Thread Pickerz Silkz.


Now with regards to my little giveaway there were only two people who guessed which chart it was so I've decided to send them both something.  Now don't get too excited it will only be a little gift.  So Mrs Milkybar Kid and Pull the Other Thread - Congratulations.

I'm going to rotate onto the Learning Sampler next week and try and make some good progress with that.

Keep stitching and smiling


3 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Thanks so much! Love you progress on it, looks great. So sweet of you to send to us both! I have mailed you a postal address.

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Thanks Nic! I love your thread choices on this one - black and silver very classy! Look forward to catching up with your learning sampler soon!

cucki said...

It's so beautiful..
Sweet hugs x