Followers

Sunday, 10 January 2016

In Our House - Love Thy Thread - 10.01.16


I have been stitching on a piece for my sister over the last few days.  In Our House by Love Thy Thread.  I am stitching it on 22 count Oslo in Nebula from Crafty Kitten.  I am using a DMC Variegated floss - 4025 - three strands over 1 tent stitch.

This is how the finished piece will look:-




This is where I was at when I last stitched on it:-



Here is where I am after 10 hours stitching.  I have now used one full skein of DMC thread.


Time to rotate onto another project.

Keep stitching and smiling


8 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

Love the fabric!

Kaisievic said...

Great sentiments and very pretty stitching.

Heather said...

Great choice of fabric and thread :). I love the chart and I'm excited to watch your progress on this!

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching x

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful choice! I'll look forward to seeing this come together.

Blu said...

Great start.

Shebafudge said...

That will be so pretty - I love the threads and the fabric is gorgeous!

The Crafty Princess said...

Really love the colours. Lucky sis
xo Alicia