Followers

Saturday 30 January 2016

Pumpkin Passport - Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery - Part 1 of 12 - 30.01.16 - FINISH 5 of 2016

I am taking part in the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's mystery SAL this year - Pumpkin Passport.

We got the first part of the design on 15.01.16 and I finished it today apart from the bottom border which I don't want to put in until I have stitched some more on the bottom part - I would hate to stitch the whole bottom border and find I was a row or two out!

As with my other SALs I am counting each part of this design as a finish so this if finish number five for 2016.

I am stitching this on 28 count opal Jazlyn in Nimbus from Chromatic Alchemy.  I am using the recommended DMC threads apart from the words in the middle which I stitched in Pushkina from Fiberlicious.



Part 2 comes out on 1st February so I will be working on this one again in the near future.

Keep stitching and smiling


7 comments:

Justine said...

That's so cute! I'm sorely tempted but must resist! You made a great start and olive love the variegated thread you used for the lettering.

Blu said...

This is so cute!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cute design. I've seen this a lot on FB. City designs really seem to be the in thing at the moment. I love them.

cucki said...

Aww this is so pretty x

Unknown said...

You have made great progress. She is special

Tiffstitch said...

Great start on this one and good timing to finish before the 2nd part comes out. I almost never manage that.

Mii Stitch said...

Aww this look like a very cute SAL to be doing ;) Looking forward to seeing the next instalment!