Followers

Sunday 2 April 2017

Overview - March 2017

Here's the projects I worked on this month.

The first project I worked on was Stargazer by Mirabilia.  I am stitching this on 28 count Brittney in Regal Peacock from Jodyri Designs.

Before

After
 

I then had a new start Revenge of RYO by Ink Circles.  I am stitching this on 18 count cream aida.


Then another new start Venetian Opulence by Mirabilia.  I am stitching this on 32 count Murano in Limestone.  I stitched on this for the rest of the month.  For the first time I am beading this project as I go and up to now I am loving it.  I've got some batting to put between the stitching and the scroll rod as I roll it to protect the beads.  If this works out I think I will stitch all my projects this way.  Also at this point I have no intention of switching out to another project.



I've once again fallen off the stitch from stash wagon.  I don't know if I even mentioned here that I was participating.

Keep stitching and smiling


6 comments:

The Crafty Princess said...

Beautiful new starts, I also have Venetian Opulence in the stash pile too so looking forward to your wips on her. The colours on Revenge look amazing so far. Great wips stunner.
xo Alicia

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful new starts! Looking forward to seeing them grow.

Tiffstitch said...

Love these! Great stitching and let me know how the batting works for the beads. Also, love the change in blog colours. I'm way behind, so you may have changed them months ago!

Justine said...

What a gorgeous update! Stargazer is on my wishlist, she looks amazing!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Stargazer looks wonderful on that fabric. Nice start on the Ink Circles and Venetian Opulence too.
I'm doing great with SFS, mostly because I have no money to spend anyway!

Bekah said...

Great work on all your projects!