Sunday 21 July 2024

Monster House SAL - Satsuma Street


This week has been a slow stitching week for me.  I managed to complete part 1 of the Monster House SAL by Satsuma Street but apart from that there was no more stitching.

I am stitching mine on an 18 count Aida called Pumpkin King by Chromatic Alchemy,

This is part one complete.


Last week I mentioned that I was going to pick one of 49 projects that I've either not worked on since the day I started them or I've not got a date recorded for when I last worked on them.  This week I was looking at Froth and Bubble by Long Dog Samplers.  I decided to UFO this project.  I'd not worked on it for at least 4 years and it wasn't calling to me anymore so it was dekitted and fabric and floss put back into stash.

I've spun the wheel and the next number picked is 44 which is Baby Yoda by Stitch Area.  Hopefully I will get time to work on this one next week.

That's all for now but hoping I can show more updates next week.

Nic

No comments:

Week beginning 21st July 2024

I'm happy to say that following on from a poor stitching week last week I've had a great week this week.  Achieved all my goals and ...