Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Baby Patchwork as of 5th March 2012

I've been concentrating on Baby Patchwork as my friend's baby is due to be born in the next couple of weeks. I've done another 922 stitches since my last post which makes it 46% complete.  I'm really enjoying stitching this and planning in my mind how I will set out the baby's name and birth details.



I don't know if you've noticed but I've set up a new page which is my "Stitching Journal".  I'd seen a lot on other forums about people keeping track of their progress with a stitching journal and I thought I'd utilise my blog to start one of my own.  Basically it's just a small entry (nearly) every day detailing what I've stitched that day and anything else I want to keep a note of.  Mainly it's for me but of course you're all welcome to read along with me.  I've also spent some time going through my "must do" projects and these are now listed on my "Current & Future Projects" page.  I've grouped them by size (stitch count) and my intention is that when I finish a small project I can add a new small one and if I finish a large project and can add a new large one etc.

Anyway I'm rambling now because it's the middle of the night and I am up with my little boy who unfortunately has chicken pox.  Very tempted to do some stitching but don't know if my sleep deprived brain and tired eyes could really make much progress!

Here's a couple of pics of my poorly (yet still cheeky) little boy.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello

Your Patchwork Birth Sampler is coming on beautifully.

Hope your little boy gets better soon!

Joysze said...

Patchwork is looking great, Nic. Awwww, poor baby!!! I hope he's feeling all better!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Baby Patchwork is great.
I use the Margaret Sherry Diary I got from WOCS as my stitching journal. It's a really good idea.

(((Hugs))) to the spotty boy