Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Living with Charm - HAPPY DANCE as of 6th March 2012

Today I put the last stitch in on Living with Charm by Lizzie Kate.  I started stitching this on 17th September 2011 and finished today 6th March 2012.  It is stitched on Dawn Blush 20 count hand dyed aida from Crafty Kitten.  I've really enjoyed stitching this with the different fonts for the words and the colours, at first glance I really didn't think they went together that well but having completed it I am really pleased with how it turned out.  So here are all my progress pictures for this piece ending with the finished piece of course.  I intend to get this framed soon so will hopefully be able to put those pictures up in the not too distant future.










9 comments:

Faith... said...

Congrats on the finish! It looks beautiful and the fabric looks great for that design.

Karen said...

Very cute! Love all of the designs too.

happy stitching....

sharine said...

Great finish. It looks beautiful.

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow Nicola it's gorgeous. Congratulations on a lovely finish. I love the fabric it works really well with the thead colours. Beautiful job stunner
Alicia xo

Anonymous said...

Hello

Congratulations on your lovely finish. I love the fabric you chose to stitch it on too.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Congratulations on a beautiful finish.

The fabric you stitched it on is lovley too.

I hope your poorly boy is a little better today.

Anna said...

wonderful - I've really grown to like LK designs and this one is so well done

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Gorgeous LK finish - congratualtions!!

Maureen said...

congrats on the finish - lovely!