Followers

Saturday 4 August 2012

Gerbera Daisies as of 04.08.12

So I decided to stitch some more on the gerbera daisies rather than starting a new project this week.

Here's gerbera daisies before I worked on it.


And after.  I've now completed 23,848 of 28,224 which means it is 84.5% complete.


As a few people have expressed an interest in seeing my secret project I will share with you that I am posting pictures on another blog.  If you would like details of the blog please e-mail me at obsessivecrossstitcher@gmail.com and I'll send you a link to the other blog.  I can't publish pictures of it on here as I don't know if the recipient reads my blog or not.  

I will be rotating back to the secret project next and then I think I will treat myself to a new start and I'd like you to help me decide.  So below are the images for the possible new starts please let me know which one you think I should start next or choose option 6 and I'll have to stick with what I've already got as WIPs!!

Celtic Banner - Butternut Road

Woodland Guardian - HAED

Welcome Banner - Emily Peacock

Mini Irish Sampler - HAED

QS Emerald Dragon - HAED



Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.


6 comments:

sharine said...

You can never have to many wips lol. The daisy cushion is looking great.

Anonymous said...

The Gerbera's look great: they are one of my favourite flowers.

Anonymous said...

The gerbera's are looking great: they are one of my favourite flowers.

My choice for a new start would be Woodland Guardian.

Unknown said...

A new start is always fun - my vote was for the Irish Sampler, it is one of my favorite HAEDs. They are all beautiful

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I have the necklace of Woodland Guardian!! I wonder which came first? The jewellery or the artwork? I bought it about 25 years ago (ouch!)
Some great choices there. It'll be interesting to see what's next.

Faith... said...

The Gerbers are gorgeous!