Followers

Sunday 5 October 2014

Stained Glass SAL - Love Thy Thread - Page 5 finished - 5th October 2014

Page 5 of the Love Thy Thread SAL came out on 1st October and I started stitching it on Friday night.  Here's the before and after pictures.

Before


After



It is stitched on 20 count pearl grey aida with thread from Crafty Kitten March 2014 Ltd Ed - 2 over 1 tent stitch.

I am so pleased that I am managing to keep up with this SAL it's the first time I ever have.

As this piece was scheduled to be on my rotation for the week I have been thinking about what to stitch on until Friday.  I have swayed between starting something new, picking up a UFO or carrying on with a WIP.  In the last half hour I have decided to spend the next few days stitching on my Chatelaine Seaside Mystery.

Keep stitching and smiling.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great

Emma/Itzy said...

This is looking lovely!

Sally said...

This is looking so pretty. Love the thread you're using.

Dani - tkdchick said...

So pretty! Such a beautiful colour!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Smoking needles on this one! Such beautiful colours too. I find it very difficult to keep up with the mystery SALs too, behind on Frosted Pumpkin and Joan Elliottt too! Oh well, the charts will keep 😄

The Crafty Princess said...

Beautiful choice of thread Nic, that looks really effective.
Well done stunner xo Alicia

Elisa said...

Oh so pretty,