Followers

Sunday 28 January 2018

Flowers of the Holy Night - Glendon Place

After my last post on Hydrangea Autumn Fog I reached a point where I needed threads that hadn't arrived yet so I decided to switch project.

I picked up Flowers of the Holy Night by Glendon Place.  I started this one on the 12th December 2017.  I am stitching it on a 28 count cream evenweave (I think!).  I am using the charted Dinky Dyes silks but I have subbed out the Mill Hill beads for Delicas as they are much cheaper to buy.

Here's my progress over the last week.



Unfortunately between these two pictures I discovered the whole of the left section was one row too high and I had to frog it all!






I've had a new start today which I will of course share with you next time.

Keep stitching and smiling


1 comment:

Lisa Wright said...

I love this design. I haven't stitched a Glendon Place yet, however, this one is on my list. I've purchased a few brands of silk and find them really expensive. I have not yet tried Dinky Dyes. Keep up the excellent work on this piece.

Lisa Wright