Followers

Sunday 21 January 2018

Hydrangea Autumn Fog - Chatelaine

It's only the 21st of January and already all my plans and goals for 2018 have gone out the window.  I may try and catch up with them again later in the year but at the moment all I want to stitch on is my Chatelaine.  I've just finished part 1 of 4 and can't see any sign of wanting to stop any time soon.  Here's my progress pics since the last time I posted.

I am stitching it on a 28 count Jazlyn in Sunset Sky from Crafty Kitten.  I am using most of the called for silks but I am subbing out some of the less variegated ones with DMC.




















So for the foreseeable future this is what I will be stitching on.  Unless of course my plans change again!

Keep stitching and smiling


3 comments:

gracie said...

Love the pattern and the colors...

Nancy Wethington said...

So gorgeous! Your stitching is beautiful and those colors - wow!

The Crafty Princess said...

I hear you my crafting sister about the goals! I spent so long working out goals only to bust them off in a week. Your Chatelaine looks beautiful though.
Good luck with it all honey.
xo Alicia