I'm stitching it on a 28 count Jazlyn in Sunset Sky from Crafty Kitten. I'm using most of the charted threads but I am subbing out some of the less variegated threads with the DMC alternative. I have to say if I hadn't reached a point where I couldn't really carry on until I got a new thread and the beads then I would have found it extremely difficult to put down. That thread and beads did however arrive today so who knows how quickly I will be getting back to this.
I then worked on the January block in the Class Schedule SAL from Armada Designs. This block was Transfiguration the cat representing Professor McGonagall and the rat having been partially transformed into a cup.
I stitched the outlines for all the blocks for this last year. I am stitching it on 32 count Murano in Black Hole which was the July 2017 Year of Neutrals fabric from Jodyri Designs. I am really enjoying seeing how others have made changes to the pattern to make it there own but at the moment I am just stitching it as charted. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
The next project I picked to stitch on was Nautical Year from the book Sand, Sea and Cross Stitch. On my goals list I thought I had 7 months to complete but I found I had already completed July, August and November - so that was a quick 3 goals knocked off the list.
Here's my starting point for April.
I'm stitching it on 18 count cream aida and I am subbing out a lot of the charted colours for silks and cottons in my stash.
Thanks for stopping by - next update should be April complete and working on another one of my goals (unless that Chatelaine drags me back to it!).
Keep stitching and smiling