Followers

Friday 4 March 2011

Samuel as of 04.03.11

I've been working on the picture of my Son for the last few days.  Here's the up to date picture.


It's still quite abstract at the minute but when I compare the photo to the stitching I can see his ear, his mouth and his eye.  I am still not sure about the colours that I'm using but I am putting my faith in Michele's years of charting experience that it will look right. 

I've done 1,905 stitches on this since my last update which brings it to a total number of stitches done of 4,421 which is 4.55% complete.  At this rate I'll have it finished for his 18th Birthday!!

I don't know if you've seen the poll on the left hand side but I'd be grateful if you could vote for which project I will start next.  As I write this blog post there has been 9 votes and 3 projects have each got 3 votes.

Still have quite a lot of items for sale or swap if anyone is interested.

Nx

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I have only done one chart from a photo and HATED it by the end.

It was an owl, was far too big with far too many shades of brown and I got paid £50 for doing it. Should have been £500.

Good Luck with this one

Anonymous said...

I can't see Samuel yet, but like all HAED charts they don't look quite right until a significant portion is fully stitched! Keep up the great progress and soon you'll see him looking back at you : )

Lou
xx

Karen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't believe all of the HAED WIP's you have.... you certainly have more patience than I! Can't wait to see your progress on all of them.

happy stitching....

Nic said...

Thanks for all your comments xx