Followers

Saturday 20 August 2011

Hickory Dickory Dock as of 20.08.11 - PAGE 3 COMPLETED

So I decided to carry on working on Hickory Dickory Dock and think I will carry on until I finish this piece.  In the last week I've done 733 stitches which means I have now done 17,181 stitches which is 64.17% complete and I have now finished page 3.  There are only 3 partial pages to do now and I'm really hoping to have this piece finished before the end of the year.


I've also made some more progress on Home of a Needleworker.


It's really relaxing to stitch something where I can glance at a pattern once and then stitch away for ages without needing to look at the pattern again.

I don't know if I mentioned on here but I've am now the proud owner of a millennium frame.  They were mentioned on the HAED bulletin board and I watched the video showing how to use one and it looked amazing.  I placed my order last Saturday and was pleasantly surprised to receive my order on Wednesday morning.  It took me a while to get into the packaging as it was so well packaged but when I did I was amazed by the quality.  All I can say is that they are well worth every penny.  I have to say it wasn't quite as easy as it looked to get the fabric on the frame but it was the first time I'd done it and I am sure it will get easier.  If you're interested here's a link to the site that sells them.

4 comments:

sharine said...

Looking good!

The Crafty Princess said...

Congrats on finishing the first row. Looks amazing. xox

Joysze said...

Hickory looks amazing, Nic!! Great going on it and I'm cheering you on for a finish on it. :D

Home of a Needleworker is looking great as well. :)

Sara said...

Congratulations on completing page 3 :) and Home of a Needleworker is looking lovely :)