Followers

Monday 9 May 2016

Halloween Mystery SAL - Jodyri Designs - Part 1

I was again lucky enough to be asked to model stitch the Halloween mystery SAL for Jodyri Designs.  Being asked to model stitch means I also get to see the whole chart before the participants and I have to stitch each section before it is released to the participants.

I have permission to release my pictures of each part of the design as they are released to the participants of the SAL.

I am stitching my design on 28 count Brittney in Toxic Potion with the letters stitched in Witches Brew and the motifs in Nevermore.  The fabric and threads are all available from Jodyri Designs.

Here is part 1 of the SAL - if you would like to join in the chart is currently available here:-


Keep stitching and smiling


3 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Great start! I'm looking forward to this one as I can't decide if I'm going to join yet.

Heather said...

Cute I love the thread color for the words :)

Stitching Noni said...

Looks amazing! Can't to see more! The thread colours are gorgeous :o)
Hugs xx