Followers

Saturday 21 May 2016

Pumpkin Passport - Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery - Part 5 of 12 - Finish 18 of 2016

As I spent the first 16 days of May on my Maynia projects and then worked on the next part of the model I am stitching the Frosted Pumpkin SAL got put on the back burner.

So this month was Greece and I finished the part today.


And here's the whole thing:


So what does a Mayniac do after 16 new starts in the first 16 days?  I'm starting another new one!  I couldn't resist The Stargazer from Mirabilia.  I have had this chart for so long and haven't started it but today is the day!

I have also had some happy mail today but I'm going to do a separate post for that.

Hope you are all getting some good stitchy time.

Keep stitching and smiling


5 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent work on the passport and definitely a good reward is a new start for any accomplishment. :)

Justine said...

I love this one - it just gets cuter and cuter! No need for excuses. If you feel like a new start then have one!

Heather said...

Beautiful job :)

Mii Stitch said...

Love the passport SAL! The designs all look adorable :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is such a sweet design! Great work on catching up after Maynia.