Followers

Friday 13 May 2016

Stitch Maynia 2016 - Day 13 - Save the Stitches - Blackwork Journey

If you haven't heard of Maynia before please see my post from 1st May - don't want to repeat myself everyday and bore everyone..

My day 13 project is Save the Stitches from Blackwork Journey.

Here is the picture of the finished design:


I am stitching this on 25 count white Lugana.  The perle thread I am using for the outlines is a custom dye from Jodyri Designs.  The thread I have used for the fill in this first section is also from Jodyri Designs it is a silk called Hibiscus and the metallic is a Petite Treasure Braid.

Here's the picture of the progress I made today:


Keep stitching and smiling


4 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

I've seen two of these started recently, both with different colourways. This is fantastic!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is going to look awesome! I love blackwork and I love the colours you have chosen too.

craftingpaws said...

Really great start! Loving the colors you choose to work with.

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow honey this is going to look amazing, judging from your beautiful start.
Looking forward to this one unfolding.
xo Alicia