Followers

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Owl SAL - KLT Charting - Owl 9 of 12 - FINISH 16 of 2016

So it's time for the next part of the Owl SAL for KLT Charting.  I am stitching it on an 18 count hand dyed aida from KLT Charting called Dryad Dwelling.  I've decided to count each individual owl as a mini finish for the year so this one is my sixteenth finish for 2016.

As there are 12 owls I decided to stitch each one in a colour that I feel relates to a month of the year.  So owl nine represents September to me and is stitched in Wooded Glade.

So here is owl number 9:


And all the owls so far:


Keep stitching and smiling


5 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Great finish! I need to get back to mine, I'm still on owl #4.

Heather said...

Lol he looks like he was caught doing something naughty. Very guilty ;). Cute though I like the color choice!

Mii Stitch said...

I love this design!! Great new addition :)

Rachel said...

Another great finish Nic and in such lovely colours again. 16 finishes so far this year is great! :)

The Crafty Princess said...

Another great owl. They are looking amazing Nic. Great job xo Alicia